Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Sunday, 15 July 2007

Freeze

The cold weather seems have frozen the bad sensation these days,
When I looked out of the window, with my eyes still half closed, the white shimmering of the snow from the roof in front of the kitchen window made me blind for a fraction of a second.
It seems that everything stood still, finally.
I could actually look at the world surrounding me as if I was I was not part of it.
A little bird was hiding on a naked branch of a bush.
The air was crystal white and nothing was moving.
I walked out in the white, on my way to work and I still couldn't believe
the peace that was penetrating me.
It seems that the cold, the ice and the snow froze
everything bad that I went through in the last week or so
I smiled and anxiety was forgotten,
walked down the road and looked at the park
'Why can't I be like those trees?' I thought.
'why can't I be like them, so silent and wise?
so steady and calm?'
It was like walking of glass.
hear the cracking of the frozen leaves under my boots.
I could forget my griefs and accept the pain
I could absorb the stillness and make it my strenght
I could embrace the time and become, maybe, a little wiser.
I just wish that this feelings would never melt.
25/01/07

No comments: