Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Sunday, 22 July 2007

One of my favourite flowers ...




I. The Sacred
"She heard no sound before her gate,
Though very quiet was her bower.
All was as her hand had left it late:
The needle slept on the broidered vine,
Where the hammer & spikes of the passion-flower
Her fashioning did wait."

II. And the Profane
"Oh, cut me reeds to blow upon,
Or gather me a star,
But leave the sultry passion-flowers
Growing where they are.

I fear their sombre yellow deeps,
Their whirling fringe of black,
And he who gives a passion-flower
Always asks it back."

[click on the images to access infomrmation about the symbolisn of the Passion Flower, Passiflora Caerulea]

1 comment:

Curious Guy said...

Hey Poison Creeper, thanks for leaving a comment. I'm not planning to post the complete Bites & Stabs as there are weak tracks on it. Same for the Torn In Two comp.
Already added a link to your blog on mine.