Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Wednesday, 25 July 2007

last night and all that comes with it.

cozy, homelike feeling.
Few, good friends.
We went to see a friend performing in a pub Viva Viva in Hornsey: Brandon Jacob from Neils Children and his solo project (Goodnight and I wish).
For most of the night the pub was experiencing technical problems and there was no electricity whatsoever.
Brandon had to do a "unplugged set with" no microphone but he had a good support (including the 6 of us) and even if he wasn't a happy bunny at all we were and we all enjoyed his set.
Around 11 we made a move towards "Sanctuary" a new alternative night @ Catch22, a gay club in Turnpike Lane for a dance and few drinks as far as I am concerned lol
We met up with Roby and Sindy
You see?, I didn't drink for quite a long time and in less than half an hour I managed to get drunk with 2 tequilas and a J&D :D !
I was so happy I could see them after such a long time (Sindy and Roby)
really really nice atmosphere and excellent djset! I really enjoyed it last night and I am looking forward to the next one and it really feels like that we will be regulars on those nights at least :)

Pictures have been taken but will be posted later on as tonight we'll be going to watch Harry Potter with my best mate and gf
I am dead tired but happy :))

S.
xxx

No comments: