Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Thursday, 19 July 2007


Looks like another fairly busy day for me today, hopefully not as busy as yesterday and that would mean be able to go out for lunch and don't skip it as I did previously :P

Anyways, I went to see "le Vie En Rose" the story of Edith Piaf.
I started crying half way through and finished when I was in bed at home and that meant the whole trip by tube from Camden to Woodgreen :p
Prior my recent delusion on the music scene/people involved in it more than anything else, seeing the life of a person that was so passionate about it really felt like salt on an open wound.
music is life and life is music.
"what would you do if you couldn't sing anymore? - I would Die " that is one of the phrases that really moved me.
I just wish I could have met such a person.
Amazingly sad and true story about a girl that found the strength into her voice more than anything else.
Morphine to sooth the pain on her back in order to be on stage because "they are calling" and wanted to hear her singing.
Slave of her own voice, mistress on the stage.
That expression on her face and that shy look in the eyes betrayed that frail soul that was hiding behind that party animal mask she had on in public.
Shaking hands and lost look like somebody living in her own world made of musical notes.
"she needs those challenges" on stage, singing challenging her under-developed body to stay up until the very end.
which she did and she died alone with her dreams.
Such a rare person to find, such a fine voice to hear.

No comments: