Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Monday, 30 July 2007

Mondays...

Back from Hastings and back to work.
Kinda sad...;p
we have been told that we were missed on friday..I wonder by whom we were missed...or it was just because the place was kind of empty (we were told).
Hastings, although a bit difficult to live as a Alternative/Gay couple as they were looking at us like we were aliens, it was really really nice.
Exactly what I needed, 2 days out and about.
A bit of trekking over the cliffs, the visit to the Caves, to the Underwater World and a nice day on the beach (certainly not those Italian beaches but still enjoyable, I wouldn't have enjoyed the sand anyway!).
The Weather was kind of chilly and it was very windy.
I missed the seagulls and the sea breeze, and my lungs misses it too ;p
We will be certainly going back there, plenty of picture taken I will be able to upload some (the best ones) into a virtual photoalbum so that we can share the visuals :)
I added also on here a link for my calendar so if you click just underneath the personal photo album on the Calendar link you will be able to see what we are up to this months and not only :)
Almost forgot we did vynil shopping :) so came back with some Jesus and Mary Chain 7" and Magazine 12", Squeeze 7" and some others...still have to listen to them :)

Welcome back to me !
S.


PS I hate mondays

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to you Ms Vannacci :D even if you have already welcomed back yourself :P