Die geheimen Tagebücher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Thursday, 19 July 2007

Music for Today

Zounds – The Curse of Zounds

Jesus and Mary Chain – Darklands

Sonich Youth – Daydream Nation

ATV – the Image has Cracked

V.A. - Night of the Banshee

Big Black – Song about Fucking

Uk Decay – The Singles

Xmal Deutchland – Devils


PS I am just waiting for a minute to be able to upload some mp3 in the standalone player I will be adding to the blog, stay tuned soon I will be able to put music on here and direct links to download pages :)

No comments: