Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Tuesday, 24 July 2007

ok ok
today its a bit of a weird day for me, my bday yeah ok thank you all for the greetings received.
I got a text message from my mum this morning reminding me that I had just born at 8.30am and I was a month earlier than planned (yeah 8 months) and now I al 29 years later!
that made me shed few tears.
and then I got at work and I received an email from my daddy sending me a picture of a bday cake saying that this year we will have to settle with a "virtual cake and celebration"
As soon as I woke up I got a text from my grandma, the best grandma ever. (that's her with my Cousin)
damn
Sad but true and I miss them all.

my bro ;p
my Dad
I don't have pictures of my mum right here, she never liked pictures and its so difficult to get one of her!

No comments: