Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Friday, 20 July 2007

Today's Soundtrack

Clock DVA - Thirst
Diatribe - ? [couldn't find anything worth to be linked...yet]
Finger Tips - Ramshackle!! [couldn't find anything worth to be linked...yet]
I'm so Hollow - Emotion sound motion [link1 - Answers.com]
Missing Presumed Dead - Hows your bum for cracking? / Revenge [link1 with infos on the transmitters too]
PTV - Dreams Less Sweet
The Tapes - You just can't sleep [link1 with also random info on Dutch Postpunk and art punk]
They Must be Russian - Beats Working For a living/ Chains Ep [link1 windowsmedia.com]
Transmitters - 12" ep [link1 discogs.com]
1.000 Mexicans - Dance Like Ammunition

I will be adding links to those bands that I discovered recently and listened at just today.
All downloaded from the links I added at the bottom of this Blog. (other bloggers' blogs )
really interesting bands and there's more to discover.
There's not much infos about those bands around as they are usually one hit wonder or slightly more than that...
we'll see, I will be looking for 'em anywhere. :)
will keep you posted.

No comments: