Die geheimen Tagebücher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Thursday, 2 August 2007

Conquest Love and Self Perseverance

Ordo (Rosarius) Equilibrio

Conquest Love and Self Perseverance





















[click on the album cover to access the official site]



1. Phosphorus Ascending / Anthem of Venus
2. Watching Lucifer wander (Through the sweet Dew of Morning)
3. Mistress of Hourglass Figure
4. Cleft of stainless Rose
5. In the grassy fields, where the world goes to sleep (We kissed this world goodbye again)
6. Cleansing the Tainted Face of Reason
7. The Perplexity of Hybris. I Glorify Myself
8. The Blind are leading the Blind are leading the Blind are eading the Blind
9. Let's Celebrate the Exploration of the Human Body
10. Conquest, Love & Self Perseverance. The Gospel of Aptitude
11. Disrobed but in Stockings
12. Ouroboros, the Serpent of neither Beginning or End
13. (untitled)


Cold Meat Industry


An album that sees a perfect marriage of the sensibilities of the first album, and the stylistical approach of the second. We instantly recognize the atmosphere of ritualistic decadence; the crack of the whip, the ecstatic moans, and the sound of high heels. These attributes of sacrilege and fetishism blend seamlessly with the sounds of the acoustic guitars, chimes, and celestial strings - turning this album into an unequalled exposÈ of apocalyptic industrial folk music at its best.

I also posted track06 and track07 on the player so you can listen to an extract of the album :)

and here are the lyrics of the same tracks

'Cleansing the Tainted Face of Reason'

When reason is dead and the fools are made kings,the wind will decline and the trees will stop singingWhen balance is lost and silence is gold,not much will remain of the truth that we toldWhen love is condemned and weakness is might,then lonesome are we who succumb to the delightWhen yielding is just and vassals adored,then life will decline to upsurge no more
When pleasure and sorrow are pledged to be wed,the sun and the moon will descend to be deadWhen falsehood is honored for tainting truth,the ending is near and our lives destituteWhen comfort has died to leave room for remorse,then hope is forlorn both with kingdom and horseBut facing the end with a grin and a sword,injustice will part to the sound of discord

'The Perplexity of Hybris. I Glorify Myself'
Among the roses where I stand,
torn and scratched disguised by blood
,I watch the puppets stagger in their unlife,
caught in the web of perplexity


'I glorify myself
I glorify myself for who I am
I glorify myself
I glorify myself for what I am'


Screams of frustration echo,
while my feet walk across the shells of the damned
In these realms of demise,
where life seeks its mark


Listen to my laughter,
high upon the wind
I walk the path of my choice,
trampling those who seek to stand in my way


A bright glowing star,
shines almost invisible,
down into the crypts in the city of worms,
where life pursues in darkness


This is my life,
and I rightfully praise myself for my accomplishments
My intellect guides me,
as my life ceaselessly progresses


What is Hybris in a world that thrives on contempt?
What is Hybris in a world that fosters shame?
What is Hybris in a world where blind are made to lead?
What is Hybris in a world where abstinence is a deed?
What is Hybris in world where the fools are highly praised?
What is Hybris for a god in a world of the impaled?
What is Hybris for a god in a world that spews on strength?
What is Hybris in a world where virtue is repent?

No comments: