Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Tuesday, 7 August 2007

I have just been reminded about an old friend of mine coming to London with a friend from thursday for about a week, I had completely forgotten about it.
This makes me surely very happy as he's one of the oldest friends I have, we will celebrate, If I don't remember wrongly, 13years of friendship on the 10th of August.
Ages ago and we always manage to celebrate that day together.
So on thursday I will be in Camden waiting for my friend around 5.30pm.
I was planning to go with Sindy to the Fringe Festival but I am not sure anymore as I will have company which I am not sure will appreciate it, nor the Casualties gig that is happening on friday.
I was having my doubts about the gig anyway as I was told that the support band attracts Nazis and I prefer not to be present when they are.
I had tried to play my guitar last night, before finishing some work that I brought home to finish.
I almost forgotten everything that needs to be known to be able to play! I am so ashamed!
I had been told, tho, that is like riding a bicycle so I should start remembering things.
My figertips are hurting tho :p
I must remember that I need to buy some good books of chords and how to read the guitar tabs as its something I have never done, having had a classical instructions on how to play the guitar.

On a very personal front (lol) my PMS seems to be ok this month (is it thank to my myspace detox????, seems so, certainly it took away maaany reason of disappointment and taught me how not to care).

Work its busy as hell even tho the project that gave us all loads of headaches has been finished today at lunchtime.
I am trying to finish off another one about Cattle.
its so painful reading what these farmers think about/do to these poor cattles, cows and bulls.
I had to read some sentences such as "kills the unproductive cows" and that really made my skin crawl!
why did they have to give this project to me??? they know I am veggie and this project just makes me sick and having to deal with the client makes me just want to try and make them understand what they do is simply wrong! :( but I can't, can I ?

No comments: