Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Last Week

Here we go time to look back, post some pics and talk about a certain gig.
Pido and Elisa didn't come with us to see Skinny Puppy but inside the Astoria we met, as planned, Felicia.
A good surprise it was meeting Roby and I have to say that her presence really is able to lift my mood in any situation ;)
yes I saw somebody that, even though I haven't argued or fought with, just reminds me of past times and people that hurt me and she is able, by her only presence to make me feel uncomfortable.
Anyway it lasted not long.
We were not far from the stage and, personally I was expecting more people and a lot more people pushing. It didn't really happen, compared to The Fall (or even the Front242 gig) it felt a bit "weak"...
The opening show was a noise set by this "masked hero" quite entertaining but definetly not my cup of tea.
No matter what, the song that have been played (considering that I know very little of them) were pretty much new stuff (which I wasn't hoping in....) and the overall balance of the show from 2 people that have seen them 4/5 times it is that they seemed to be a bit tired.
Despite that I enjoyed the night from the side of the room (we moved half way through to stay with Roby, not far from stage still but with a less broad view than before.
It is a band I have never been into that much but it had surely tickled my curiousity.
Anyway enough with my rants, enjoy the pics!
I am preparing the cds for Behind Bars and finally I printed the track lists of the Jesus and Mary Chains CDs for Fish which I will be sending most likely tomorrow.
At work was busy but I had a quite positive feedback during my performance review that all the ICM employees have to go through every 6 months, I am still NOT PROACTIVE enough...not a big deal: its the story of my working life anyway...

S.

No comments: