Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Saturday, 4 August 2007

listening to
Alphaville- Fallen angel
Devo - Girl you want
Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in Pink
Q lazarus - Goodbye Horses
Play Dead - Shine

a little soundtrack to indicate how I am feeling right now :)

I am also uploading them all so that I can share the feeling with you.
I am back, in sptember will be most likely deejaying again with Vale @ Behind Bars I just can't wait!

Looks like there is a whole load of people out there willing to make of the music and of the principle a real tangible experience and Val and me are right part of it.
A new chapter started, new days ahead with more music and experimentalism.
I am so fucking looking forward to it.
as soon as I have the flyers and all the confirmation I need Iwill post it on here and on my myspace page.
Yes I did it I am back as nO-One tho ;p
I will be using it as a mean to comunicate but my real blogs and pictures will still be here on blogger.com.

:)
I am really happy today.
Tomorrow will be watching the Polecats live @ Dingmills from 3pm to 10pm.
meeting up with some interesting people.
more stimulation on the music side :)
x

No comments: