Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Sunday, 5 August 2007

Sundays

I have always thought that Camden during the weekend was a suicide.
Today on top of the turists I had to deal with the hot weather.
Damn it was so fucking hot! BUT it was worth it :D

Anyway I met up with Fish and later I got to know Mick one of his friends. We had a nice chat @ upstairs at the Dingwalls just before letting them go to see the Polecats performing downstairs.
It was a nice and different way of spending Sunday afternoon and I actually met interesting people.
:D

no pics maybe one or 2 as soon as Fish sends me the 2 I took with him and Mick :)
I did dowload a new album thanks to this blog
Cultural Decay a really amazing coldwave album ! 2 song 7 mins each.
and
You Suck an interesting experiment ;) there is one track that I would love to play as last song ;p

for now that's all folks

No comments: