Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Tuesday, 14 August 2007

updates

I have been having a couple of friends visiting for the last week or so.
Despite work has been worse than ever and I am feeling tired and exhausted I have also been very happy.
We celebrated 12 years of friendship with Pido and I can say that he is the ONLY friend I have been knowing for so long, despite the distance we always had between us.
We have been spending these days mainly indoors (they went out but I have been a flake on the point of view ) and tonight we are just about to go and see Skinny Puppy's gig :))
I haven't fogrotten about my promises and now with the Death of Anthony Wilson I have another thing I want to write about.
this weekend there's Jake's gig, oh well ACTIVE SLAUGHTER GIG and MAYBE after Slimelight.
That is if we have enough energy IN us to move unless we will be spending the night with the guys.
I will type more details on thursday/friday, when I will have some time to myself.

No comments: