Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Sunday, 30 September 2007

Behind Bars V : Visual Fragments of a night of art behinf boundaries

Behind Bars V



and here it is a short but satisfying setlist (at least from my point of view)

-Nervous Gender (nothing to hide)
- Sonic Youth (Death Valley 69)
- Lydia Lunch (3x3)
- kitchen and the plastic spoons (in bars)
- Siglo XX (Lines of Hope)
- Ausgang (sold Glass Spine)

As a matter of coherence and straighforwardness I have to share this with you:for those who missed it out, it was a shame.instead of trying and find new, orginal and stimulating new places, stay in your homes and lead your day-to-day BORING life and complain about the same old same old, keep on slagging off people and club and at the same time keep on going there.- next time? I heard that before "next time I'll be there, promise"
just lies.
there will not be a nxt time. I mean there will be but you will have to ask if you will want to know.I don't want to waste time trying to drag people around USELESSLY and maybe also coming across as behaving in the exactly same way I have been condemning so far (IE I don't want to feel like I am advertising for a mainstream event, trying to gathered the most people possible) I don't want quantity but quality and sadly I was hoping in a little bit more effort from somebody which I did considered quality.I am not angry nor hold a grudge, it happens innit ?
some had valid reason I KNOW but I am directed to those who promised they would be there and WE spent good part of the night hoping to see them.
I/ WE are deeply deluded and sad.
is it so fucking difficult to break the habit????


;)

However bad thoughts are just negative and counter-productive. We have to thanks most of all everyone that turned up and that shared the fantastic time we had. I have seen people that I didn't see for ages and met some new, really valid, ones and that made of the night a very stimulating one. New ideas, original and open minded people always make the event a unique one and well worth a come back!.
To be HonestI just can't wait for the next one!
;pppppp