Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Friday, 5 October 2007

Carcrash International

A fragment of a Journal in Hell - lyrics!


Paradise Lost

Come quiet day and count the cost
of another green world in paradise lost
like she said when the flood came down
"Don't pray on that hallowed ground"
Come, quiet day, come quiet world
like lovers on an ancient day
the fields are red in the power play

Come quiet earth and count the cost
of a new day pray in paradise lost

Come, quiet world, and pray for rain
see a new day dawn on the price we pay
Like she said when she lost that birth
"Don't lay on that hallowed earth"

Come, silent day, come, silent world
like lovers who want to die in their on world
the human beings are buried in the sky!

Come, quiet earth and count the cost
of a new day pray in paradise lost
come, silent world and pray for air
cos everything comes back to those who don't care

"Walk down, down, down, a lonely road to who knows where? You can say all you want - the claims of an entire order [but it's] based on the fulfillmentof a primitive injustice!" - Antonin Artaud

Come, violent day, come, violent world
like lovers who want to die in their own way
the human beings were buried in the sky!

© 1991 Childsongs

***

Fall

I walk alone in this burning world
I don't believe in anything
I don't believe in any one thing
Angel or Devil - do you believe in me?

Let it all fall down
Let it all fall down
Let this whole damn thing come falling down
Let it all fall down
Let it all fall down
this society has made you a stranger

I walk alone, I walk alone in this world of fire
but I believe, I believe in myself -
but sometimes , I don't see myself ...
Tell me, what is it that you see?
Angel or Devil, do you see me?

I walk the thin line, I walk alone in this nights edge,
see, I do things I know will bring me harm
but I live life, and I give all to everything
See, once I died, one cold cruel dawn
Angel or Devil, did you see me?

I walk alone, I walk alone, in this world of fire,
but I believe, I believe in myself
But sometimes, I don't see myself

© 1993 Childsongs

***

the Room

I go outside and take a look at the way the sun
goes up and down
I look at things a different way cos life might
only last another day
when plans I made go wrong I don't seem to ever
understand, the universe

love in the room she died in
I live in mirrors just waiting for her
love in the room she died in
just doesn't seem possible anymore

I go outside and take a look at the way
it all goes up and down
I try and see things for what they are
but they never seem the same anymore
I go outside and look at the stars and
maybe, I will understand, the meaning

I live in days just dreaming of weeks
I live in days just living for fools

If I stand aside and look at love,
the way it picks you up and pulls you down,
I'm forced to pull things from my mouth that
don't seem to mean a single thing to anyone
If I go outside and touch the sun
I only burn my fingers not my heart

© 1993

***

Empirical Child

The femme fatales emerged from shadows we
thought had died many years ago

You came to me at the dead of night
many years ago:
The things you wanted came out of the light
out of the night in the crying call
many years ago:
The sleeping dogs died in the dying fall

You see war as a metaphor
I see love as the whole of the law

We took a drink and stepped outside
many years ago:
Love nearly died in the century slide
God was easy but the Devil could sing
many years ago:
And love only flies on silent wings

I see love as a holy cause
I see love as the only law

Empirical Child - reach for a pen and throw me a line
Empirical Child - sing me a song where serpents shine
Empirical Child - so sad, you gained an addiction
Empirical Child - life's a gas 'till you fall for ambition

God is easy and the Devil is deep
and Heaven is a Hell that's gone to sleep
God is the reason and the Devil his cause
Life is a season and Death is a pause

Empirical Child - sing us a song, painted in blue
Empirical Child - in sad eye dominions, and some sad tune
Empirical Child - so sad, you gained an addiction
Empirical Child - Gods only son is just a deception!

© 1993 Childsongs

***

the Torch

'This flesh' she said 'has a tragic dolour'
'This tongue, these lips, this open flower'
Like a fool I believed in your open door
love is ironic and we just fall apart

Hey girl, I'm touched in your golden shower
like a fool I believed in your blue hour
love is erotic and loves a vicious flower
death is ironic and worlds just fall apart

The torch that shines in our eyes
is the light that shines forever
the light that blinds our eyes
touch all things we cannot see
the torch that shines so brightly
is the drug that keeps us here
the light just blinds our eyes
like the love we always fear

This torch I hold for a golden hour
like a God I believe in this other other
love is erotic, loves a deathly addict
cruelty is erotic, and I just fall apart

This love, this drug, this nascent flower
the state I'm in is my final hour
this fear of death - so inevitable
beauty if ironic and we just fall apart

© 1993 Childsongs

***

Every Brilliant Eye

The night doesn't cry
and maybe I'll never die!
But a does tear fall
from every brilliant eye?
And I've never cared so much!
Prayer towers rise, and the desecrated fall
and something dies, for every brilliant lie! -
And I never cried so much!
Towers open fire, we exist in light,
and who died, heart open on the razor wire? -
And come the fall of day

You're so much older than you'll ever know
died pretty in the heart and something cold
for something taken, somethings given, something slow
the heart doesn't need what the heart doesn't know

And the night doesn't die, and beauty never needs to cry
'till a tear falls down from every brilliant eye!
And a lie comes from light!
Hailing Mary's in, existing in the light
a child dies for someone's goddamn rights
and I never felt so much! -
Hate falls like rain, but we exist in lights
and who died on this one last night? -
Still comes the lay of tears

'The beings do not come out in the exterior day, they have no other power, than to burst forth in the subterranean night, where they are made, but for eternity ... ' - Antonin Artaud

And love never dies! And we never need to cry
'till a star lights up every brilliant eye!
And death comes from light!

'The place where you suffer, where you know you suffer, where you feel it ... where you maintain, the thing, which you do ... in the breast, of sadness ... ' - Antonin Artaud

© 1993 Childsongs

***

Darkest Days

These are some of my darkest days
these dark days just coincide with me
These dark days just pass me by and kiss me!
These are days that seem to rarely miss me
Before I loved I thought of love as a flame
now I've loved I see it as a shadow
you just hang around whenever you come around
these days

These pale days just reach out and touch my skin
these dog days just die in the falling fields
now these dark days just rarely even touch me
I could care cos they just don't deceive me

© 1993 Childsongs

***

Triumph of Nature
I believe in the fear of falling
I believe in the fear of death
I believe in the air I breathe
I believe in my final breath
I believe in the sound of thunder
I believe in the triumph of nature

I believe in the pain of love
I believe in the reason I bleed
I believe in the right to die
I believe in the time to end it!
I believe in the sound of thunder
I believe in the triumph of nature

I believe in the birth of night
I believe in the horror of blight
I believe in hell asumder
I believe you can rise above it
I believe in the sound of thunder
I believe in the triumph of nature

I believe in the church of dust
I believe in the fall of desire
I believe in the light of death
the light you see in your final breath
I believe in the sound of thunder
I believe in the triumph of nature

© 1993 Childsongs

***

Nightland
And in this city, nights die, red with redium glare
on wet reflecting roads
and we pass through sewers where violence is nutured

God knows there's a heaven, God knows it's the place
tomorrow never knows, tomorrow never comes, for me.
Hand held in prayer, hand cut from stone,
cry hard and swim, play hard and win,
play hard to get -
lick his eyes with your tongue, and take his life,
scratch 'faith' on so many nameless graves
from the window of this cadillac we could
reach out for the world
this world won't spin me around
run baby run, nothing to hide, nowhere to go
this world won't spin me around

Into the nightland and out of the blues
Into the nightland and out of your deep sleep

A juggler plays to a whore in the street
in the city that never sleeps,
she hasn't found what she's looking for
she'll love, laugh, then close the door
I believe in the light, I believe in love
I believe, in the wings, she sings, she can bring
please keep your distance, learn to forget,
live and forgive, love is the law, and never regret,
scream baby, scream, city of run, we're all the same,
this world won't spin me around

From screens images floor and possess me, and as I sleep
something else comes in and takes over, not I, but others
who would hurt, and I watch as the violence begins ...
we can do anything safe behind walls and steel shutters.

© 1987 Childsongs

***

Crystalnight

I go lightly
through the falling days
and all the ways, there are to preserve
the generation fall ...
... and all the stars that fall
on this crystalnight
'no rules for the silent ones'
the godless spoke ...

I talked lightly
about the falling years
and all the ways there are to deserve
the desecration fall ...
And all the rain that falls
on this crystalnight
'no rules for the broken ones'
the godless shout ...

© 1993 Childsongs

source here