Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Friday, 5 October 2007

Control - The Movie -

I have just come back from the cinema.
I watched CONTROL.
Although it will never be like the book itself (obviously),I am so sorry I can't find words to explain the way I feel right now.
I will never be able to find any words.
I am shattered and speechless.
Please go and watch it and then lets talk about it.
all of you.


...When the routine bites hard
And ambitions are low
And the resentment rides high
But emotions wont grow
And were changing our ways,
Taking different roads
Then love, love will tear us apart again