Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Wednesday, 21 November 2007

Subtle


You sneaked into my life
with silent movements.



almost unnoticed.


then taught me how to fly
long distances
in a night.



Now you look into me
with your deep black eyes





leading me in the exploration
of my own self





Thristy and curious
you discovered the crysalis
which became
the butterfly



Hiding in a cocoon
of silk rope
left hanging from the ceiling
of the skies.






A rope
tightened to our hearts.


in the morning sun
of our days.



***
(c) Poison Creeper 2007
Words posted on DeviantArt

No comments: