Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Friday, 7 December 2007

it was worth it

Last night it was worth every little effort, sacrifice, delusion and tension I have been going through in the last few months.

I am glad it turned out to be a fairly good night considering that it was a thursday night and the majority of people had to go to work the day after (including myself).
It did pick up quite late, when I thought it wouldn't have, but to my surprise it did and most of all I had a very good response from the people there.
Somebody complained that it wasn't over the weekend ;) and they all loved the music we ALL played.
It has been a good and succesful team work ;)

My good friends were there and despite deep delusion caused by those who (again) promised and didn't turn up, those who were there filled my heart.
I was going through a pretty delusioned phase of my life seeing all the people I considered friends taking the distances (or it was me doing it?).
Negative energies attract negative energies I guess but last night I went to bed with a smile and a lighter heart.

A lighter heart and the thoughts of possible further collaborations in the new year.

And again I found myself happy amongst those ones that welcomed me in London club-life the good old Gossips/Electric Dreams gang ;)
I have to thank Paul for his continued support and enthusiasm which meant a lot to me and, of course, Nick Nyro, a positive and reliable new presence.

My friends (you know who you are!) played a substancial part in lifting my mood and self confidence, not only last night but all along this time.
Good to know that there is still somebody who belives in sincerity, friendship and mutual support ;)
obviously still someone (veeeery few) was missed unfortunately.


Enough of this now"

Here is my play list, will try and get hold of the others and will edit the post with links/list.

The Wake - The Drill
Josef K - Drone
Section XXV - Haunted
Joy Division - Isolation
The Royal Family and The Poor - Radio Egypt
Tapes - Dancing on a Red Carpet
Tunnellvision - Glenn Miller
Duruttti Column - Du the Du
Blue Orchids - Dumb Magician
Crispy Ambulance - Sexus
Stockholm Monsters - Lafayette

***

Magazine - Shot by Both Sides
Cabaret Voltaire - Nag Nag Nag
Ludus - My Cherry is in Sherry
Blurt - The Fish Needs a Bike
Warsaw - They Walked in Line
The Royal Family and The Poor - Moonfish is Here
Tuxedomoon - Luther Blisset
Josef K - Citizen
New Order - State of the Nation
Crispy Ambulance - Girls Don't Count


and that's all for now, my "social duties" (some enjoyed more than others) have reached an end for the moment, I will be looking forward to a weekend of quiet, music, relaxation, consecration, meditation, sleep and planning the "new" year.

Next week we are @ electric Dreams and then Saturday off to Bruxelles ;) for the other Factory night.
I am positive, excited, happy.

xxx

No comments: