Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Monday, 17 December 2007

My last Weekend

Time for a rather "personal" topic now.
Just come back from the holidays and I am feeling a bit weird: everytime I come back from a trip its always the same story.
Feeling empty, back to the usual routine and to the usual empty pleasures of a steady life.
A home Away, again that song playing in my ears.
Know your place a home away.

les accidents

the eternal struggle against known things
and the eternal longing for unknown ones.
I look at the streets at the people and even those next to my heart seems distant.

As I was suspended over people's head
clinging to the clouds
trying to reach for the sun,
looking down.
Will I fall
or will I raise?
the feeling of something to happen
on the verge of something I don't know.

Not knowing where I am standing
that quicksand sensation to my lungs.


I want to leave again.
new places new faces new feelings new steps towards freedom.

No comments: