Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Monday, 26 May 2008

Holidays

This time it was different.
This Time it was fun.
This time it was free.
This time it was grand.

Surprises at the V post industrial Congress in Prato
I saw so many people i thought i had lost contact with, lots to talk and lots to laugh.
Good music and good people.
It is strange to see in so many years of disappearance so many faces, older faces but still there.
As a friend said it was like time stopped at the right moment in our life and there we were, back then plus some more "new" friends to share such a good night with.
It had been long since the last time i had been able to enjoy a night out in a club.
I am looking forward the next occasion i will have to go back there, hopefully not in another 6 years but hopefully next year, I will be back.
be warned.
:)
i had posted pictures on my picasa profile:
The V Post Industrial Congress

and a video from Splinter VS Stalin :)
by Wendy Balsam
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ej9gqMuXwxM

No comments: