Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Monday, 9 June 2008

last weekend

Coming out of a busy weekend! :)
Finally I have managed to use quite a lot the new baby :)
Will be posting some more pictures on DEVIANTART(the latest ones are all taken with the D60) On Saturday it has been the UKDK communities reuinion mini-festival in Luton.
I went with a friend and there, I met up with more friends and acquaintances.

Yvette, Jason, Russ, Loopy, Fish, Phil, Tibor, Spon and I have finally assisted at a UKDK live performance, the first one after the decision to re-unite.
On stage we had witnessed also at another special appearance: Click Click.
They brought back the darkest-electronic sound directly from the 80s Cabaret Voltaire/Clock DVA feeling.
Loved every minute of it, I SO fucking loved it.

Hopefully my pictures won't be too bad (still have a lot to learn as far as taking pictures at gigs is concerned -any suggestion is highly welcomed - ) and I will post as much as I can, either on DEVIANTART and on my Picasa Web Album.

Rubella Ballet played too and weirdly they were headlining, this is the only thing I wasn't too happy about: why Rubella Ballet Headlining when the whole event had been done FOR and BY the UKDECAY COMMUNITY in Luton?
I mean, I understand that RB ARE in fact part of that community BUT it was UKDK reuiniting not rubella ballet. The majority of the people were there FOR UK Decay!!!

Anyhow...
I saw Click Click and I saw UK Decay and most of all I saw people that I hadn't seen for more than a year and THAT made me happy.
As usual, although the feeling was a different one- more "corporate" feeling rather the local-underground-genuine one, it was a great event:without egos nor attitude.

No comments: