Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Starlight Dance

By Douglas Pierce

You are an illumination in the night.
The brightest of stars only I can see.
Your radiance fills the darkness of night
With a glow that beckons to me to look on.
The shimmer of your vivaciousness teases my senses
Giving me a well of hope for the future.
I am a moon in love with a star.
Your brilliance is reflected off me and I glow with love.
There would be darkness without you.
An unseen mass hurtling through space
Never was a star more appreciated than yours.
The heavens belong to us,
let us dance through time together.

No comments: