Die geheimen Tagebücher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Friday, 4 December 2009

ILLFM setlist 03.12.09 - Tune out, Drop In ! @ The Others, StokeNewington

ILL FM Setlist 03.12.09

Clock DVA – Sonology Of Sex II
Crash Worship – Procession
Wertham – Antisocial N.1
Disciplina Urbana – Esprote Sangrento
Satori – Eruption
Sz Berlin - Zur Sicherung des Vormarsches des Sozialismus
Zaghurim – Shower Scene
Pimentola - Sairaus Ryömii Silmistäsi Sisään
Die Form – Enforced Sex
Mental Plastic Body Filler – Annoy ‘till I’m Happy
SPK – Baby Blue Eyes
Test Dept – Total State Machine
Laibach – Država
PTV – Unclean
Cabaret Voltaire – Wait and Shuffle
Chris and Cosey - Gardens of the Pure
H.N.A.S. - Was Wir Von Cassetten Halten 2 / Einen Tag In Jürjens Haut
Clock DVA - Velvet Realm
Swans – I am the Sun
Throbbing Gristle – Persuasion USA
Coil – It’s in my Blood
Kristus Kut – The Dancing Ones
Borghesia - Previše Tenzije
In Slaughter Natives – Punishdown
Astra Autisma – Forgive me…and forget Forever

No comments: