Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Neofolk Fest @ Mistress Lucrezia (GE)- The Setlist

AIT! - make war not love

Allerseelen - lowin

Novy Svet - The World the Fish and the Devil

O paradis - Golgotha Personal

*** Lia Fail ***



Apua Mater - Albatros

Division S - Seven



***Egida Aurea***



Dernier Volonte - La Source

Triarii - Ode to the Sun

Ordo - Dreaming of my scarlet woman

Diamanda Galas - Malediction

Naevus - a Nausea





Crisis - uk 78 (R)

DAF- Sato Sato

RLYL - hollow eyes



Magazine - shot by both sides (R)

Generation x - dancing with myself (R)

Grauzone - eisbar

Malaria - you you (NYC)

Pere Ubu - Final Solution

Joy Division - No love Lost (R)

Clock DVA - 4 hours

Siouxsie - slowdive (R)





this is what I remember so far...

update in progress...

pictures @ www.myspace.com/blackrainbowradio

No comments: