Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Harsh Fiesta Celebration - Setlist - Malta

Satori - Eruption
Die Form - Reflex
Kristus Kut - Take me I'm all yours
Club Moral - Here Lives my house
Sleep Chamber - Dream Ov Life
Brighter Death Now - Adipocere
Stirner - Sex Fix
Coil - It's in my Blood

Clock DVA - The Unseen
Chris and Cosey - Driving Blind
Fad Gadget - For Whom The Bell Tolls
Suicide - Ghostrider
Zola Jesus - Sink the Dinasty
SPK - Baby Blue Eyes
PanSonic - Machinist
TG - Hamburger Lady
Test Dept - Sweet Sedation
Swans - Mother/Father
DAF - Sato Sato
Nitzer Ebb - Backlash
EN - Was ist, ist
Laibach - Alles gegen Alles
LeatherStrip - Fit for Flogging
Big Black - Bad Penny
Foetus - Need Machine
Young Gods - Gasoline Man
Chrome - Abstract Nympho
Pankow - Warm Leatherette
Killing Joke - Turn To Red
Ministry - Land of Rape and Honey
KMFDM - Attack Reload
Bile - Head
Fear Factory - Remanifacture
Neurosis - In Silver Through Blood
Skinny Puppy - Dig It
Punish Yourself - Gay Boys in Bondage
NIN - Heresy
RevCo - Do You Think I'm Sexy?

No comments: