Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Cracking a smile through tears

"I'm going to sleep now coz i'm drunk. I just had dinner with Steve, 2 hours of him telling me how amazing he thought you are and how perfect we are together. I could only agree with him. Sorry for breaking the silence, good night now. Hope Italy is treating you ok."

that arrived as a surprise.
Is it a sign not to loose hope?
It's incredible how many of our friends are supporting us.
How many were upset and how many are affected by this whole things.
It's incredible.

well that made me crack a smile, still it means nothing to me.
Just words, but they warmed my heart.

No comments: