Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Saturday, 5 February 2011

Day 2: still painful, I try to hold onto the hope but I cannot help but falling deep down. The spirit is weak and the fear is strong.
Slowly the resignation kicks in and I tell myself: how long more can I keep clutching this rope that is tied up to nothing anyway?
I need a sign but it's all vain.
I keep crying and my eyes hurts, my heart is pumping hecticly and my body shakes inside.
I want to stop this pain, this slow procession towards a certain death.


I can't let go that loose rope.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: