Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Sunday, 6 February 2011

Day 3

he's coming here to talk again.
We decided that we need to stick together if we want to work things through.
Only by helping him and showing him that there is no reason to fear the failure with me, we can be happy and hopefully together.
My only fear is to become a friend and to see him falling on love or shagging some other girls.
Of having to be the witness of my "downgrade" to a friendship level.
If he really loves me and if I really love him we will work towards the same target, together.

Only time will tell but the separation is not an answer to all this.
there is hope and I don't want to leave the battle until I have fought with all my Will and all my Love to save this beautiful thing that we have.

No comments: