Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Day 5 and Day 6

The Grim End has arrived.
I couldn't deal with it, I couldn't bear the idea of being close to him and not be able to kiss him or make love to him.
Friends...we cannot be friends...we kissed and that brought tears in my eyes...we hugged and I was crying whilst hiding in his arms.
I haven't stop crying since more than a week ago and still it doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.
I left London today and went to see my parents, hoping in some inner peace but even here memories, the fear and the hope still haunt me.
I shiver, I sigh and I still miss his skin and his smell.

Day 6... of waiting...
how long for...?

No comments: