Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Thursday, 10 February 2011

day 7 and 8

Another day spent weeping and trying to warm myself inside.
No word of comfort can fill the void by his silence.
Is he gone for real? he had probably already over what we had and I cannot move on.
I know there is no point in hoping nor in waiting but I cannot do otherwise.
I listen to black metal and sulk into my own thought, I try not to let my parents see how I feel but I know my mum does know what I am going through.
There is no strenght in my reaction nor success.

I love him and he doesn't love me, how fucking obvious is that?
I should move on but still there is something that keeps me down there.

pointlessness in everything I do or think..or hope.

Another day is almost finished and i still cry.

No comments: