Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Thursday, 10 February 2011

I think I am developing sore throat and a bad cold.
i am still not understanding what is going on in his head, I am still fearing he might end up falling for others and then, eventually, start something with somebody - not me -
I am afraid I might loose him, or maybe I 'm afraid I have lost his already. I need a sign, a sign that I am not waiting in vain.

I doubt the sign will arrive tho, I doubt he'll be still tinking of me when I get back to UK.

No comments: