Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Just not worth fighting for




Again, I'm here, puffing at this long cigarette.
1am. 03.02.11

Something slipped today
or, rather
I let it slip.
it wasn't staying for the right reason.
I wasn't worth the fight, simple.

I still feel his kisses and his hand on me...

my heart is broken once again: it wasn't worth the fight.

many reason to leave, no reason to stay.

is anything worth the fight? I wonder.
I thought I had one worthy reason but, yet again, I was wrong.

No comments: