Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Saturday, 2 April 2011

The wonders of life, twists and turns of the fluxus.

It's amazing how life can spin you around, how paths twists and how changes beautifully surprises you. Keep the fluxus going, keep your head up. Smile, laugh and life will smile back. Things changed so much and i'm on the verge of sealing yet another chapter of my life by changing my job. The spring is back, butterflies are still alive and flapping their little wings in my stomach. I realise i'm scared but I know there's nothing to be scared of. I'm smiling and my head is on the clouds. I've got beautiful friends and a beautiful person with me. It can only get better.
I can still love. I do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: