Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Monday, 13 February 2012

Why don't you come to Paris with me.. to see the young parisian?




There was an enormous queue at King's Cross when I was leaving ....
With my hipster glasses waiting for the train...
a white Britain on the way to Paris.



And Finally I arrived...

The gig - arty farty picture -



View from Jacques place...
and after the gig let's go DRINKING... things got pretty hazy by 3.30am when we left.. I thought it was 1am...that says it all I reckon...


and the breakfast for the champion..,pasta with 4 cheese, light!
and then, not happy that the weekend was getting to an end, we decided that the best thing was turning it into Hair of the Dog's day...no rest for the wicked...

second round...



and Eric wanted to prove how goth he is and brought some "special" chocolate... :)

and back to London... a grim reminder of what is expecting me this summer... anyone offering political asylum during those days?




2 comments:

Cadav said...

"and Eric wanted to prove how goth he is and brought some "special" chocolate... :)"

I HATE YOU !!! :D

Poison Creeper said...

Ahahah I know you do lol