Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Thursday, 9 February 2012

Snakes, Antidotes and Nightmares

After a quite abrupt end of a busy working day I have had the need to get a drink in the pub, the usual 2pints proxy was in great shape and came back home, reasonably late but unreasonably drunk after only (I swear ) 2 pints of cider.

Manage to sleep eventually at 2.30am after having spent 2 hours laying on the sofa waiting for the drunkenness to go away, somehow I am not enjoying it that much anymore and I cannot sleep.

A anxious night and dreams awaited for me

I woke up this morning with that same bad feeling with which I went to bed and on top of that i have had a very weird and anxious dream.

I was sitting in a car at the driving seat, door open and some other woman standing outside with a jar in her hands with inside a bright green snake

Just like this one in the picture.

The jar was open, she hands it to me and the snake is coming out.
With slow movements it starts to move on my hand. Not knowing if it was a poisonous snake or not I start thinking I should grab it under the head and make sure he doesn't bite me. (this is actually not a recurring moment of a dream per se as it is a moment that I lived in a dream once before, 20 years ago.)

As soon I decide to get hold of it, I get bitten.

Guess what? it was a poisonous snake, I am told, then, by another woman (standing to the first one, both with no face). My hand where the bite was started to go numb and the woman pulls out a syringe (or 3 rather) and injects me the antidote (in time). One puncture on my hand, one on my belly and one on the other hand (that was starting getting pins and needles too).

Obviously I woke up not in a good mood and decided to call in sick and just listen to Singapore Sling all day.

Adri is visiting for dinner and i will be cooking Stuffed Cabbage leaves and I will see what's gonna come up in my mind later.
I am also starting to look for Wroclaw for the festival although it's clearly not too late, this year I will see if we can organise something also with the guys from Dresden, it would be nice to be in the same block of buildings.


Can't wait to go to Paris this saturday.

No comments: