Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Monday, 19 March 2012

this just passed weekend...

Has been probably the most relaxed, loving and the least thoughtful I had in the past several months...

It was good to catch up with my old friend after roughly a year of quiet. Friday night was spent in. Saturday, instead, housewarming party where I had been able to feel the tribe again.

We were all there, unite.


Back home at 10am on Sunday, couldn't really sleep until 2pm, when eventually my eyes closed for 2 hours. Back to bed at midnight. Today I have a comedown from hell but the weekend was worth the price I am paying for!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4