Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Monday, 23 April 2012

And today I will have a cultural Monday with a visit to the Wellcome Collection and British Museum.

http://www.wellcomecollection.org/whats-on/exhibitions/brains.aspx

nom nom nom... brains...


The Exhibition seeks to explore what humans have done to brains in the name of medical intervention, scientific enquiry, cultural meaning and technological change.
Featuring over 150 artefacts including real brains, artworks, manuscripts, artefacts, videos  and photography, 'Brains' follows the long quest to manipulate and decipher the most unique and mysterious of human organs, whose secrets continue to confound and inspire.
'Brains' asks not what brains do to us, but what we have done to brains, focusing on the bodily presence of the organ rather than investigating the neuroscience of the mind.

And if there's time British museum, I absolutely want to see the walls of Babylon! 

I had a lovely weekend, not much partying but an extremely inspirational and positive sunday with ink, friends and food. I could do this every time.

Also now  I have to start working on a blog for Fred and his tattoing portfolio. i need to find a good blogspace where to get him started, upload pictures of his (amazing) work, in progress, the portfolio and sketches. Any suggestions or help is very welcome.
I have been running these blog(s) for a few years now, far before I fell in the bloody facebook trap but still I am not too sure which one to use. Flickr is good for photos but blogspot has priority on the search on google  (obviously), I can still create a picasa account for photo albums. Otherwise, get in touch if you have a better option. 

The friendship with Fred has been priceless since the very beginning, then Gunther and finally I have felt on the same wavelenght with some people. A few laughs, exchange of music, some new movies and people that care. I have so much to learn from them, I feel so excited everytime I am shown something new! 
Despite what people may think I am much happier when I am shown is something new I didn't know before than when I actually am the one to share the "knowledge". Not sure if I expressed this in the right way but I am under the impression that people think the exact opposite of me.
And now some random snapshots from Wednesday to Sunday. 

We asked Pol to draw something to celebrate out hump-day (Wednesday), sadly I didn't manage to go out with the guys and celebrate the Wednesday, the way we usually celebrate it: in the pub!!! 
Anyways this is what we end up doing to spice up life at work.. ;)


Yesterday on the Overground. 

And finally at Fred's, with patterns, ink, music and books. 




Frauen Power, kindly presented by Gunther! ;) 


To Conclude the day some work by Fred: if you want dotwork, he's your man! 
https://www.facebook.com/Tatabularaza












and that's my baby...very much in progress...we did some more bits last night and more next sunday (apologies for the lovehandles!):





No comments: