Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Sunday, 8 April 2012

pondering whilst traveling

It had occurred to me how difficult it is for us to accept the changes in behaviour that people, friends, relatives, colleagues, anyone has adopted towards us.
Having said that I'd say the most common reason is the simple fact that we tend to forget our own behavioural changes towards them.

To every action corrisponds a reaction equal and opposite my scientific-minded friends would say. Others might say that it's human, evolution, survival: the avoidance of the same behavior if it has brought negative consequences or no results. Learn from the experience.

As I realise that many have changed attitude, behaviour and even feeling towards me as a consequence of my own changes of heart and mind, others should do that too and acknowledge it.

It's nothing major, nothing worth weeping or making drama for, nor something to keep the grudge.

This is nature and relationships are part of it, it's just another balance that needs to be found between 2 units that have moved onto a new ecosystem.
The aftershock after the earthquake.

Accept others new way to relate to ourselves, like they do with you (and vice versa, of course). If we don't do that, to overcome this initial unsettling feeling of being "betrayed", it means that the initial relation had less importance to us that we thought (or said) it had.

Xxx

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: