Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Friday, 18 May 2012

Italy and what not

Finally i have managed to some holidays and visit my family.

Things are not as bad as I thought although my grandpa is not in good conditions and my grandma is not well either.

The age is a cruel master.

There is a new addition to the family, contrary to what I thought at first when they told me (my brother is becoming a daddy?!?!?!?!, that's what I thought), they have housed a doggy!

His name is Wile and he is the loveliest doggy ever!
At the moment is under a training, or, rather my parents are, should I say!
Learning how to comunicate and teach the dog is not an easy thing but they are making progress and Wile seems happy and cheerful.




Tomorrow i will be in Florence to meetup with some friends and that is promising to be a very long night!

Stay Tuned!

No comments: