Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Life is Kind of Crazy with a Spooky Boy like you...


Well what can I say, tables had turned radically in the last 5 days.
I wouldn't celebrate victory but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day (and I still have to clear out the ground from old ruins still trading my steps).


Patience is the virtue of the strong, they say.
Well I guess I will have to work hard on that.
...but as long as I have an incentive I know I can be patient.
Let us see what this path will take us.



I have been trying to force myself to eat something as I haven't eaten anything since yesterday at lunch but all i have is a knot in my stomach, I thought I had killed all those butterflies....!!! 



"If you decide some day to stop this little game that you are a-playing
I'm gonna tell you all the things my hearts been a-dying to be saying
Just like a ghost you've been a-haunting my dreams
But now I know you're not what you seem
Love is kind of crazy with a spooky little boy like you
Spooky"


No comments: