Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Tim Walker , Kristen McMenamy and Kirsi Pyrhonen.

I am not big on fashion photography but recently I have been "helping" a friend in doing her portfolio by posing (which is not really the best of my skills!) and slowly I happened to acquaint myselfwith some fashion photography. Still not my favourite type of photography but you got to admit that some of the compositions (and artists!) deserve some recognition.

Today it's Tim Walker's turn and in particular some pictures taken of Kristen McMenamy and Kirsi Pyrhonen.
Kristenl, in some pictures, reminds me of Tilda Swinton (remember Narnia, Constantine or Orlando?) which HAS been one of Walker's subject too (bottom of the page).







Kirsi:






and some more random Tim Walkers's Pictures.

Jennifer Cess

Bela Malgosia 


Tilda Swinton


Ans I had to finish with one of the most wonderful women of fashion



No comments: