Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Cadillac Records

Oh well, looks like i really did it.
It was actually quite painless and the neighbours (since the other neighbours called out landlord to complain) have been reasonable and not excessively noisy.
I have watched Cadillac Records, the story of Phil and Leonard Chess when they started the record label which produced artists like Muddy Waters, Etta James (played by Beyonce!) , Little Walter and Howlin' Wolf. .




A painless start of the year so far. 
Let's just hope in a more merciful 2014.
 I am really tired of shitty years full of illusions, false alarms and useless hopes.


No comments: