Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Friday, 25 January 2013

The Lifeline Challenge.

I see my life as an elastic band under tension. Not a lot of it, really, but enough to make it susceptible even to a light pinch.
Sometimes, somebody meaningful, comes along and he/she crosses my life line, with a pinch. The elastic bands starts moving frantically.

I always need to remind myself to allow time for the elastic to reach, once again, its state of balance.

Untill the next pinch, of course.

Damn.

The aim of the game is finding that person that stick to the elastic and holds on, in order to reach a common state of balance.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments: