Die geheimen Tagebücher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Sweden and my short isolation retreat

I landed in Copenhagen yesterday after a 3 hours delay (thank you Ryanair) and caught the train to Bromölla in the Skåne region in south of Sweden.

The weather and temperature are warmer than the UK although overcast. A couple of hours journey; I finally reached my destination and saw my friend that I hadn't seen in 2 years.

We had dinner and chatted for hours; it was nice to be able to do it face to face after 2 years of regular non-fb chats. 

This morning I went with her to school.
The sun is shining and weather is warm and dry.I have been trying to get closer to the lake but the factories block access to the shores, from that point at least.

I will try and get to the shores and snap some pictures.

Lunch at the Thai restaurant and then a walk around town, tonight we are going to visit another friend and his family, 3 kids + one on the way, partner and his 60 year old mother that speaks English,  thank God. But there will be drinking, Swedish style, I foresee a hangover tomorrow.

Will post more snippet later, I am trying to take  pictures with my DSLR instead of using my phone so more pics when I get back to UK.

Crossing the border Denmark/SwedenRandom people at Copenhagen Airport
And Carriage 23 to take me 'home'

***
The holiday was lovely, we visited my friend's ex partner and friend at his and his place with the kids.
I can now say that I am kids-proof!
I played with the two 5 year-olds and cuddled with the 10 months old one.
We visited them twice and it was fantastic.  I felt at home from the first moment I met them.
Sad to go back but looking forward to visit my 'swedish family' again soon.
A. is lovely and it was nice to talk endlessly again with a good friend. 


No comments: