Die geheimen Tageb├╝cher von einer verderbten Existenz

Behind these gates you will hear my thoughts screaming like nerves under the sun and feel my emotion laughing to the empty ether.
Welcome Dear Wanderer, make yourself at home.
The road is long and tortuous and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Fraternally Yours,
Poison Creeper

Saturday, 24 December 2016

The Seven Of Wands

Seven Of Wands

I walked in the living room to find it laying on the floor, sideways, starting at me with its 7 rods.
 The message was clear: prepare for fight.


The fall from grace has offered me an open passage to Netzach through perpetuity, endurance and, lastly, Victory.

Standing up to adverse forces whilst gathering all my strength and knowledge, preparing for a fight.

Casting its shadow, I see The Ravens Of Dispersion, A'arab Zaraq.

Netzach is the sephirah 'victory', the ability of raw, emotional, passionate energy to overcome obstacles, but it needs to be balanced by Hod, the ability to rationalize and exercise a degree of self-control. If it is not balanced it becomes uncontrolled passion, desire, greed and covetousness, the dark side of Venus, which is unbridled lust.









No comments: